About Christmas Stuffing
Our productions offer a unique experience to audiences and theatres over Christmas, through high quality productions that provide a seasonal treat for all audiences, including schools, which are accessible and inclusive to all.
Suitable for 3 plus, with no scary bits and no non-family friendly innuendo – this is a Panto truly for all the family!
- Director: Niki McCretton
- Devised and performed by: Niki McCretton, Jenny Harrold and Toby Gascoigne
- Creative Consultant: Ed Trotter
- Puppetry: Holly Miller
- Composer: Matt Huxley
- Lyricist: Toby Gascoigne
- Design & Set Build: James Lewis, Tin Shed Scenery
- Costume: Sarah Dicks
- Lighting Design: Ollie Titterington
Over 6 years we have:
- presented our work to Christmas audiences in excess of 140,500 (and counting!)
- sold 33,800+ tickets for 3 Little Pigs, 36,800+ tickets for The Elves and The Shoemaker and in excess of 18,000 tickets each for The Little Red Hen and The Enormous Turnip!
- at venues including: Theatre Royal Plymouth, The New Wolsey, Salisbury Playhouse, The Royal Exchange, Jackson’s Lane, Lighthouse, Watermans Arts Centre, Arc Stockton, The Stables, The Albany, Stratford Circus, Lighthouse and Norden Farm Centre for the Arts, with repeat visits to many.
Please see individual show pages for more information on our productions.
Venues can find out more about working about us over Christmas you can view this short film here: