About The Three Little Pigs
The Creative Team
Building your own home is not as easy as it looks, as the three little pigs will discover. What’s the best material to use? Will it keep out the rain? Will it be Wolf proof!!! There’s only one way to find out…
Perfect for ages 3 and beyond, this brand new show from the unswervingly energetic Stuff and Nonsense Theatre Company is chock full of puppets, music, comedy and thrills!
Suitable for ages 3+ and all the family
- Director – Niki McCretton
- Design and Puppetry – Holly Miller
- Music – Jeremy Bradfield
- Lighting Design & Production Management – Mark Webber
- Performers – Jenny Harrold and Donald Craigie
- Devising team – Jake England Johns and Jenny Harrold
- Co Writers – Anna Murphy with Lola, Ivy, Kiki, Layton, Molly-Anna, Bella, Leland, Oliver, Kiera (Yr 6 Children)
- Producers – Jane McGibbon and Ben Vleminckx
The Three Little Pigs was commissioned by Lighthouse, Poole’s Centre for the Arts and Theatre Royal Plymouth, supported using public funding from the National Lottery through the Arts Council England, with additional support from the National Theatre’s Generate programme, The Lyric, Bridport and The Point, Eastleigh.