Our productions offer a unique experience to audiences and theatres over Christmas, through high quality productions that provide a seasonal treat for all audiences including schools, which are accessible and inclusive to all.
Over 6 years we have:
- presented our work to¬ Christmas audiences in excess of 140,500¬ (and counting!)
- sold 33,800+ tickets for¬ 3 Little Pigs,¬†36,800+ tickets for¬ The Elves and The Shoemaker¬ and in¬†excess of 18,000 tickets each for¬ The Little Red Hen¬ and¬ The Enormous Turnip!
Venues including: Theatre Royal Plymouth, The New Wolsey, Salisbury Playhouse, The Royal Exchange, Jackson’s Lane, Lighthouse, Watermans Arts Centre, Arc Stockton, The Stables, The ¬†Albany, Stratford Circus and Norden Farm Centre for the Arts, with repeat visits to many.
- Our productions are generally suitable for children aged 3+ and their families
- Our shows are generally approximately 60 minutes long, no interval
- We generally perform 12 shows per week for anything from 1 week to 7 weeks.
- Please see individual show pages for further information on each production
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full technical information.
Availability for Touring:
Our shows for Christmas and other holidays book up well in advance. Please contact us to discuss availability for specific productions and the requirements of your venue.
To see more about working about us over Christmas you can view this short film here:
Our shows book up well in advance and we are now finalising bookings for 2018 and into 2019 and beyond. Contact us NOW for more information on each of our productions and to discuss further.